A brand new library named Popmotion is a fully-featured motion library. It contains effects for traditional UI animation, real-world physics simulations, and motion based on user input.
Popmotion is, in short, one hell of a motion library.
The file clocks in around 12kb and contains all the features you could ever need. Popmotion even includes a brief getting started guide for new developers. You’ll find everything from initial setup to running your first animation.
The library is fully extensible and includes many features:
- Native DOM support: CSS, SVG, SVG path and DOM attribute support, out of the box.
- Unlimited: Custom callbacks allow you output to any numerical property or API.
- Power anything: Use with jQuery, Canvas, Three.js, WebSockets, etc.
- Seamless interaction: Tracks velocity for hand-off between input, animation and physics.
- Node support: Run on a server or an Arduino to fuel the IoT.
- Open rAF loop: Run any Process on the core requestAnimationFrame loop.
Download a full copy of the Popmotion library on GitHub and get started with dynamic animations in your web projects.
Also you can stay up-to-date with the library’s official Twitter account @popmotionjs.