The following post is sponsored by MightDeals.com. Although we rarely do a sponsored post you may request one here.
As a designer, do you ever wish you had a place to go to save some cash on products that will help you? With the growth of sites like Groupon and Woot wouldn’t it be nice to have a place with daily deals for creative professionals? Wait no longer because MightyDeals has launched. MightDeals offers amazing deals on products or services at unbelievable prices.
How it works
Finding great deals on creative products and services on MightyDeals is quick and easy. Here are a few brief points to get you started.
* Every day they feature an amazing product or service at an unbelievably discounted price (as much as up to 90% off).
* Each deal is available for a period of 24 to 48 hours only, with a countdown timer showing the time remaining until the deal expires.
* Once a deal has expired it can no longer be purchased.
* The best way to be informed of the latest deals is to sign up for their newsletter and to follow them on Twitter.
* Newsletters are sent out as soon as a new deal is posted.
* Purchasing a deal is simple and does not require an account. Just click the “buy now” button and pay through PayPal. You’ll then be directed back to their site to obtain your purchase.
* You don’t need a PayPal account and can pay using any major credit card (or PayPal balance).
The site has only been up for a couple of days, but here are a couple of the deals from this week.
To sign up all you need to do is visit